Gavran Chicken By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Chef Pallavi’s guest shares a delightful recipe of desi style Gavran Chicken, which can be easily prepared even in outdoors. This country chicken cooked in a delicious mix of spices and chilli is tender, juicy and flavourful. It is delicious beyond words and is sure to make you hungry for more.Read More
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 14 - 15 green cardamoms
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 10 cloves
- 2 black cardamoms
- 1 cup grated onion
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp meat masala
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- coriander leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix it nicely.
- In a heated pan, add green cardamoms, black pepper, cloves, black cardamoms, cumin seeds and dry roast it for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices in the blender and make a powder of it.
- In a heated pan, add oil, grated onion, garam masala, meat masala, red chilli powder and mix it. Add ginger garlic paste and let it cook.
- Add tomato puree, marinated chicken, water and mix it. Let the chicken cook.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.