Garlic bread By sonia shaikh
This garlic bread is special because it’s homemade just like the dominos garlic bread and when you’re craving for something and you can’t get it you could rather cook or bake it . It’s a product out of quarantine.Read More
For baking 20 mins and for preparation 120 mins
- 1/2 cup warm milk, 1 tsp dry yeast , 1/2 tea spoon black pepper powder, , pinch of salt , 4-5 clove sugar of garlic chopped , 1 tsp butter , 1 cup maida, 2 tsp oil, 1 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- For making the dough , first activate the yeast by adding it into 2 tsp of water and keep it aside for 5-10 mins . In a large bowl add maida, chopped garlic, milk , salt , butter , activated yeast and make a dough. Knead the dough proper coat the dough with oil and keep it for rest for about 2 hours .
- After 2 hours, punch the dough and sprinkle some maida and press and make the dough into a round shape .
- Fold the dough into a half making it into a semicircle shape .
- Brush the dough with butter and sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes on it .Make marks over the bread , don’t cut them .
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius . Grease the oven tray with butter keep the dough on it and bake it for 15-20 mins .
- Cut the bread and serve hot .