Ganne Mein Pulao By Gautam Mehrishi
Ganne Mein Pulao
A vegetable rice broth prepared on a sugarcane base and garnished with sugarcane sticks.Read More
- 2 cups rice
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- 1 cup boiled red kidney beans
- 7 to 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- drizzle oil
- 5 to 6 sugarcane sticks
- 2 tbsp jaggery
- micro greens.
- Cook short grain rice, In a bowl, add cauliflower florets, boiled green peas, boiled red kidney beans, cherry tomatoes, pieces of ginger, carrots, stalks celery, salt, 2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, oil and mix well, beat the sugarcane sticks.
- In another bowl take cooked rice and vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Prepare a silver foil base, arrange sugarcane sticks on it, place banana leave on it, apply oil on banana leave.
- Put the rice mixture on it, wrap sugarcane and banana leaves, then fold silver foil over.
- Keep the parcel on coal for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add Jaggery and coriander powder.
- Serve with jaggery mixture, sugarcane and micro greens.
Explore our Popular Stories.