A vegetable rice broth prepared on a sugarcane base and garnished with sugarcane sticks.Read More
- 2 cups Rice
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup Boiled green Peas
- 1 cup Boiled Red kidney beans
- 7 to 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Piece Ginger
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp All Spice powder
- Drizzle Oil
- 5to6 Sugarcane Sticks
- 2 tbsp Jeggery
- Cook short grain Rice, In a bowl, add cauliflower florets, boiled green peas, boiled red kidney beans, cherry tomatoes, pieces of ginger, carrots, stalks celery, salt, 2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp Turmeric powder, 1 tsp Red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, oil and mix well, beat the sugarcane sticks.
- In another bowl take cooked rice and vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Prepare a silver foil base, arrange sugarcane sticks on it, place banana leave on it, apply oil on banana leave.
- Put the rice mixture on it, wrap sugarcane and banana leaves, then fold silver foil over.
- Keep the parcel on coal for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add Jeggery and coriander powder.
- Serve with Jaggery mixture, sugarcane and Microgreens.
Explore our Popular Stories.