Galouti Kebab Quesadillas By Ranveer Brar
Galouti Kebab Quesadillas
This tender and juicy kebab's are melt in the mouth and looks absolutely delicious. So, the next time you want to taste royalty, just enter your kitchen and roll out this amazing kebab's.Read More
- 250 gms minced chicken
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 to 3 raw papaya paste
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp all ground spice
- some coal
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 flat breads
- ¼ cup onions
- ¼ cup mango
- ¼ cup red bell pepper
- ¼ cup green apple
- ¼ cup salad
- 2 tsp yogurt
- red chilli powder
- Procedure to make Galouti Kebab Quesadillas: In a bowl add minced chicken, ginger - garlic paste, raw papaya paste and mix it well.
- Add nutmeg powder, all ground spice and mix it well.
- On a gas stove heat a charcoal to add a smoky flavour.
- Add salt to the minced chicken and mix it.
- Switch off the gas once the charcoal is heated and add them in a bowl.
- In the middle of minced chicken place the charcoal.
- Add ghee and cover the bowl with the lid for 7 - 8 seconds and uncover it.
- In a heated pan add ghee, a flatbread, spread the kebab mixture on it.
- Put the flatbread stuffed the kebab on a plate, add chopped onions, mangoes, red bell peppers, julienned green apple, salt and wrap it.
- For plating, cut the wrap into two pieces and place the salad.
- To garnish, add yoghurt, red chilli powder and Galouti Kebab Quesadillas is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.