Gajar Halwa Tuile with Rabri
Craving both Rabri and Gajar Halwa but can’t decide what to make for dessert? Then Gajar Halwa Tuile with Rabri is the dessert you should try. This dessert can be your pick for your next dinner party.Read More
- 1 ltr milk
- 60 gm sugar
- 100 gm refined flour
- 60 gm butter
- 60 gm castor sugar
- 1 egg white
- 5-6 sliced almond
- 5-6 sliced pistachios
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 5-6 grated carrots
- 2 tbsp khoya
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- In a pan add milk, sugar and let it cook.
- In a bowl add refined flour, butter, castor sugar, egg white and using a fork stir it.
- On a silicon, sheet add the batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 10 minutes.
- On the rabri add sliced almonds, sliced pistachios and mix it.
- In a heated pan add ghee, grated carrots, khoya, cardamom powder.
- Add sugar, fresh cream and mix it well.
- Roll the tuile using a rolling pin and fork.
- Leave it cool.
- To garnish stuff tuile with gajar ka halwa, rabri, sliced pistachios, almonds and Gajar halwa tuile with rabri is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.