Gajar Halwa Toastie
Gajar Halwa is a commonly made recipe. Here's a recipe that takes this dessert to another level of deliciousness. The Gajar Halwa toastie is an easy-peasy recipe. Do try this at home.Read More
- For Red Velvet Dhokla: 2 Cups Gram Flour
- 2 Cups Hung Curd
- 1 Cup Beetroot Juice
- 2 tsp Oil
- Black Peppers
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Jamrul
- 1 Starfruit
- 1 Dragon Fruit
- Procedure to make Gajar Halwa Toastie: In a bowl, add Gajar Ka Halwa, ½ cup of crumbled cookies.
- Mix it well.
- Apply condensed milk on a bread slice.
- Stuff the bread with Gajar Ka Halwa.
- Apply ghee in the toaster on both sides.
- Put the sandwich in the toaster and grill until done.
- Place some Gajar Ka Halwa, condensed milk and nuts on the serving plate.
- Cut the toast into two halves.
- Place it on the plate.
- Pour some condensed milk on the toast.
- Gajar Halwa Toastie is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.