Gajar Halwa Cheesecake By Ranveer Brar
Gajar Halwa Cheesecake
What do you do with the leftover gajar ka halwa? Well, you can turn it into a fantastic cheesecake and top it with lots of rabdi and whipped cream. This recipe is a must-try at home.Read More
- 1 cup custard powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup gajar halwa
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 2 cups biscuit crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup condensed milk
- whipped cream
- rose petals
- mace powder
- cardamom powder
- mint leaves
- Procedure to make Gajar Halwa Cheesecake: In a bowl add custard powder, milk and mix it.
- Add custard powder in boiled milk and mix it.
- Add gajar ka halwa in the custard and mix it well.
- Add cream cheese, condensed milk.
- To prepare cheesecake base, add biscuit crumbs in a bowl, butter, condensed milk and mix it well.
- In a baking tin add crust, cheesecake batter and set it well.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 45 minutes at 160' C.
- Refrigerate the baked cake in the fridge for 30minutes.
- For plating add gajar halwa, sliced cheesecake on a plate.
- Add whipped cream, rabri, rose petals, mace powder, cardamom powder, mint leaves to garnish and Gajar Halwa Cheesecake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.