Gajar Aur Gobhi Ka Achar By Ranveer Brar
Gajar Aur Gobhi Ka Achar
Autumn is synonymous to Gajar Aur Gobhi Ka Achar in Punjab. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a pickle recipe that is made in many North Indian homes. This recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious.Read More
- 5 - 6 carrots
- salt as per taste
- 2 cauliflowers
- 2 - 3 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- 2 - 4 cloves
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1/2 cup crushed yellow mustard
- paratha or missi roti
- Heat water in a pot and add salt. Boil the chopped carrots and set aside to dry.
- Boil the cauliflower florets and set aside to dry.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, vinegar, red chilli powder, salt, crushed coriander seeds, cloves and saute.
- Add jaggery, crushed yellow mustard, boiled carrots, cauliflower florets and mix again.
- Gajar Aur Gobhi Ka Achar is ready. Serve it with paratha, missi roti and white butter.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.