Fruity Sun Rise
A delicious and refreshing mocktail, with the sweetness of melon and pomegranate and the tanginess of orange and lemon. This mocktail is a burst of flavours in every sip.Read More
- ½ muskmelon
- 2 tsp roasted fennel seeds
- 1 - 2 tsp sugar
- 1 - 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 - 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- cold water
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- crushed ice
- 1 orange
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp lime juice
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- pomegranate seeds
- crushed ice
- orange wedge
- Peel and remove the seeds from the muskmelon.
- Slice some part and chop the remaining.
- Blend the chopped muskmelon with roasted fennel seeds, sugar, brown sugar, and pomegranate seeds, into a thick pulp.
- Add some cold water and blend again.
- Pour this concoction until less than half in a tall glass.
- Place two slices of muskmelon.
- Add some pomegranate seeds and crushed ice to it.
- Slice the orange along with its peel and halve each slice.
- Place one half in each glass.
- Add cup pomegranate juice and lime juice to the glasses.
- Again add some melon slices, crushed ice, and pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and halved orange slices.
- Grate some nutmeg on the slices.
- Using a blowtorch burn the ends of the rosemary sprigs and and serve chilled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.