Fruits En Papillote By Gautam Mehrishi
Fruits En Papillote
From pear, pineapple this fruit en papillote has it all and is served with whipped cream!Read More
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cinnamon pods
- 1 tsp cloves
- 3 to 4 star anise
- 3 to 4 mace
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 4 to 5 dried prunes
- 1 apple
- 1 kiwi
- 1 pear
- 1 plum
- 1 orange
- 1 pine apple
- 1 dragon fruit
- In a pan, add white wine, cinnamon pods, cloves, star anise, mace, black pepper powder, 1 tsp all spice powder, raisins, dried prunes and boil them.
- Cut apple, kiwi, pear, plum, orange, pineapple, dragon fruit and put in a bowl.
- Place a strainer over and pour the boiled solution.
- Take a butter paper, brush the solution on butter paper and place one more sheet on butter paper.
- Arrange orange slices, pineapple wedges, dragon fruit wedges, apple wedges, kiwi slices, plum wedges, pear wedges and put raisins.
- Lift the corners of butter paper and seal with softy stick in centre.
- Bake at 160 c for 8- 10 minutes.
- Blend stewed & spices.
- Remove the baked parcel, cut with scissor. Serve with wiped cream with sage powder and stewed puree.
Explore our Popular Stories.