Fruit Tarts 🥭🍒 By Ishika jain
Fruit Tarts 🥭🍒
A tart is a baked dish consisting of a filling over a pastry base with an open top . So to give it a traditional twist in topping I have used srikhand which is made up of hung curd & for fruity flavour seasonal chopped fruits are used to enhance the taste & presentation. #happy eatingRead More
- 1/2 cup butter ( hard form)
- 1 cup maida ( all purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup hung curd ( for shrikhand)
- 1 tbsp kewra / rose essence (for srikhand )
- 1/2 cup of chopped fruits
- Take 1/2 cup butter from fridge & cut into cubes & add 1/4 cup of sugar into it & MIX it with your hands.
- Add maida into it Combine into soft dough .
- Keep the dough between parchment paper & roll it out to a thickness of 0.5-1cm.
- Using cookie cutters cut out tarts .
- After cutting out tarts keep in freezer for around 4-5 minutes .
- Preaheat oven @180’C & bake tarts for 10-15 minutes till golden brown.
- For srikhand: Take 1/2 cup of hung curd & add powered sugar +rose/ kewra essence & mix it.
- Take tarts & apply shrikhand all over & than topped it with fruits of your choice .