A delicious pizza with a healthy topping. This recipe is a must try.Read More
- 1½ cup refined flour
- 1 tbsp sugar powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- For the pizza base: In a mixing bowl add refined flour, powdered sugar, butter, baking powder, vanilla essence and water. Mix them well and make a dough. Roll out the dough. Then grease a heart shaped baking tray with butter and dust refined flour on it.
- Place the rolled dough on the baking tray and cut the extra dough from the sides.
- Preheat the oven at 200 C and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the frosting: In a mixing bowl, add Philadelphia cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and butter.
- Whisk it well and keep it aside.
- For the topping: Chop figs, strawberries and green apples into small pieces.
- Transfer them into a bowl. Then, add powdered sugar and toss it well.
- For the pizza: Remove the pizza base from the baking tray.
- Spread the cream frosting on it and sprinkle with the mixed fruits.
- Place the pizza onto a plate.
- Garnish it with chocolate strips and mint leaves.
- Your fruit pizza is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.