Give your khandvi a fruity twist with this amazing recipe. Khandvi served with fresh fruit salad and fruit syrup is sure to give your taste buds a high. Chef Ranveer Brar's recipe of Fruit Khandvi Salad is a must try.Read More
- For Fruit Khandvi Salad: 3 tbsp Oil
- 6 to 8 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 Cup Green Apple
- 2 tsp Honey
- ¼ Cup Gram Flour
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 Cups Grapes
- 2 Mandarin
- 1 Cup Orange juice
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 3 tsp Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- 5 Romain Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Golden Kiwi
- 2 tbsp Coconut
- For N
- Procedure to make Fruit Khandvi Salad: Heat the oil in a frying pan, curry leaves, grated ginger, chopped julienned green apple.
- Add honey, salt and turn off the gas stove.
- Take filling out in a plate and refrigerate it in the fridge for 10 - 12 minutes.
- In a bowl add gram flour, curd, salt.
- For coloured texture add turmeric powder, water and mix it well.
- Cook the mixture in a saucepan.
- On a flat surface spread the batter, stuff fruit mixture and roll it.
- In a saucepan add honey, chopped grapes, sliced mandarin, a cup of orange juice and mint leaves, salt, vinegar for a tangy flavour.
- Place the rolls on a plate, add crushed black pepper.
- In a bowl add remain lettuce leaves, kiwi fruit, orange juice, grated coconut, salt and mix it well.
- Brush fruit syrup over the khandvi.
- For garnishing top it with the salad.
Explore our Popular Stories.