Fruit Jelly Falooda By Ranveer Brar
Fruit Jelly Falooda
Beat the heat with this chilled falooda glass and serve it with your favourite colourful fruits. Chef Ranveer Brar's amazing dessert recipe can never let you down with its rick look and taste.Read More
- For falooda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup basil seeds
- 3 tbsp canned strawberries
- 5 to 6 custard jellies
- 3 tbsp rose syrup
- 500 ml sweetened milk
- 1 apple
- 50 gm Falooda
- For fruit jelly
- 1 cup rice flour
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 apple
- 3 star fruits
- 1 cup pineapple
- 3 red jellies
- 2 tbsp rose syrup
- Procedure to make Fruit Jelly Falooda: In a heated pan add water, apple juice.
- In a jar add soaked basil seeds, canned strawberries, custard jelly, rose syrup, sweetened cooked milk.
- Add finely chopped apples, falooda, soaked basil seeds, close the jar with the lid and refrigerate it for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add rose syrup in the pan. Add rice flour in a bowl, fruit syrup from the pan and mix it. Boil water in a pan.
- Add sugar, make small balls of the mixture, add it in the pan and cover the pan with the lid.
- Chop apples, star fruit and pineapples.
- Add the fruits in the syrup and cover it with lid until the fruits are poached.
- In another jar add red jelly, rose syrup, warm poached fruits.
- Take the jar out from the fridge and chilled Fruit Jelly Falooda is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.