Caesar salad is a popular Mexican salad now enjoyed across the world. This recipe presents the much-loved caesar salad in a frozen form. This is a perfect salad for the hot summer days.Read More
- 4 - 5 iceberg lettuce leaves
- ½ diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ diced green bell pepper
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 3 - 4 black and green olives
- 6 - 8 bread croutons
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese powdered
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- black pepper powder
- 3 - 4 frozen tomatoes
- mint sprigs
- Tear a few iceberg lettuce leaves in a bowl. Add bell peppers, green and black olives, bread croutons, powdered parmesan cheese, lemon juice.
- Add fresh cream, salt, black pepper powder and mix well. Grind the salad into a fine paste. Sieve the paste through a muslin cloth and squeeze out the water.
- This water is the liquid salad. Freeze for one hour, till the water is semi frozen. Fork the semi frozen liquid and freeze until semi frozen.
- Repeat the process till the entire liquid becomes ice slush.
- For serving, deseed the tomatoes to make cups and freeze them. Add the frozen salad into the tomato cups, garnish with olives, mint sprigs and enjoy.
Explore our Popular Stories.