Fried Rice By Gurdip Kohli Punj
This popular Chinese dish can be eaten by itself or with a side for a satisfying meal.Read More
- 3 to 4 tbsp oil
- ½ cup chopped green beans
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- ½ cup red chopped cabbage
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ½ cup chopped Iceberg lettuce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups boiled rice
- For Garnish Spring onion greens
- Finely chop all the vegetables required for the fried rice. Heat a little oil in a wok and add the chopped vegetables such as green beans, carrot, red cabbage, cabbage, iceberg lettuce and garlic. Pour a little soya sauce and red chilli sauce and mix. Allow the vegetables to cook and later add a little sugar. Finally, add boiled rice into the vegetable mixture and mix well. Serve the vegetable fried rice, garnished with spring onion greens.
Explore our Popular Stories.