Fried Egg Cheese Chilly Toast
Fried egg on top of bread toast and topped with cheese chilly mixture and baked.Read More
- 100 gms. Processed cheese
- 1 tsp. Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp. Chilly flakes
- 1tsp. Chopped corriander and onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh cream
- 1 no. Butter toast
- 1 no. Fried egg
- In a pan - heat oil - add egg and cook.
- Make a bread toast in a toaster and apply little butter and keep aside.
- For Cheese mixture : Grate cheese - add red chilly powder, chilly flakes, chopped corriander and onion, salt, pepper and cream. Then mix all together and make a mixture.
- Take a bread toast and put fried egg on it.
- Then spread the cheese mixture on the fried egg and bake. Garnish with chopped corriander and Chilly flakes.