Fried Egg and Avocado Toast By LF Team
Fried Egg and Avocado Toast
A toast and avocado spread are best friends. Combine these two with your regular fried egg to make a yummy and super healthy breakfast. This breakfast will keep you full for a long time.Read More
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 slices bread
- For garnish
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- Scoop and mash the Avacado pulp.
- Pour lemon juice, and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix them well.
- In a pan, put oil to make fried omelettes.
- Toast two bread in the toaster.
- Apply the avocado paste on the toasted slices of breads.
- Place the omelettes on each slice of bread, on which you had applied the avocado paste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.