Fried Coconut Banana By Ranveer Brar
Fried Coconut Banana
These pan-fried bananas served with coconut, strawberry syrup, and ice-cream, makes for an interesting dessert. This can be the best healthy dessert recipe which you would like to serve again and again.Read More
- 4 red bananas
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup banana puree
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup rice flour
- 3 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 2 scoops tender coconut ice cream
- Procedure to make Fried Coconut Bananas: Peel off red bananas.
- Cut the bananas into half and place it in a bowl.
- Marinate the bananas in brown sugar.
- In a bowl add banana puree, add desiccated coconut and mix it up.
- Add rice flour, strawberry syrup in the puree and mix it well.
- Add lemon juice, the mixture of oil & baking soda and mix it.
- Add the batter in the small glasses and let it steam in the steamer for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Add desiccated coconut in the marinated bananas.
- In a heated pan add butter, add marinated bananas and let it cook until it turns brown from both the sides.
- Place the fried bananas in the pan.
- In another pan add brown sugar, coconut milk and mix it.
- Add the mixture on the bananas, regular milk.
- Add strawberry syrup in the steamed mashed bananas.
- To garnish Fried Coconut Banana add tender coconut ice - cream, add mint sprig and the dessert is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.