These pan-fried bananas served with coconut, strawberry syrup, and ice-cream, makes for an interesting dessert. This can be the best healthy dessert recipe which you would like to serve again and again.Read More
- For Fried Coconut Banana: 4 Red Bananas
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Banana puree
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Rice Flour
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Syrup
- 2 Scoops Tender Coconut Ice Cream
- Procedure to make Fried Coconut Bananas: Peel off red bananas.
- Cut the bananas into half and place it in a bowl.
- Marinate the bananas in brown sugar.
- In a bowl add banana puree, add desiccated coconut and mix it up.
- Add rice flour, strawberry syrup in the puree and mix it well.
- Add lemon juice, the mixture of oil & baking soda and mix it.
- Add the batter in the small glasses and let it steam in the steamer for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Add desiccated coconut in the marinated bananas.
- In a heated pan add butter, add marinated bananas and let it cook until it turns brown from both the sides.
- Place the fried bananas in the pan.
- In another pan add brown sugar, coconut milk and mix it.
- Add the mixture on the bananas, regular milk.
- Add strawberry syrup in the steamed mashed bananas, To garnish Fried Coconut Banana add tender coconut ice - cream, add mint sprig and the dessert is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.