Fried Aaloo Chat
This dish is made from Aaloo, everyone's favourite..when it's fried and moulded into a chat,,it becomes more interesting and tasty that nobody can resist.Read More
- Potatoes (Boiled)2 big
- Khatti meethi chutney(imli and gur chutney)...half cup
- Green chutney(dhania,pudina and chilly chutney)...half cup
- Sweet curd(half cup)
- Chat masala(one teaspoon)
- Green coriander(to garnish)
- White salt and black salt(to taste)
- Red chilly powder(to taste)
- Roasted Zeera powder (to taste)
- Peel boiled potatoes and cut in cubes..Deep fry the cubes in hot oil..Take out once they turn golden brown.
- Place the fried potatoes on a serving dish..Top it with green chutney,khatti meethi chutney and then sweet curd.
- Sprinkle some white salt,black salt,Zeera powder and chat masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- You can also add any of your favourite ingredient on top.
- Now ,Fried Aaloo chat is ready to serve....Enjoy and Relish the taste of India...