Fresh Strawberries Soup By LF Team
Fresh Strawberries Soup
You may have eaten strawberries in ice-creams, smoothies, milkshakes and yoghurts. Have you tried them in a soup? Ditch vegetables and try this fresh fruit soup, mixed with wine.Read More
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup non fat buttermilk
- 1 tsp red wine
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Blend chopped strawberries and apple juice in a blender.
- Blend it well and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
- Add non-fat buttermilk, red wine, cinnamon powder and powdered sugar. Mix them well.
- Your strawberry soup is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.