You have had french toast before, you have had crème brulee before, but we are sure you have never had French Toast Crème Brulee before. This recipe by Chef Rishim Sachdeva is perfect for brunch and tastes yummy.Read More
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- brioche bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- brown sugar
- Icing sugar
- In a bowl, add egg yolks and whisk it.
- In a pan, add cream.
- Scrape the inner part of vanilla pod and add it..
- Pour the mixture in eggs and whisk it.
- Add the mixture back in the pan and let it cook for 15 - 17 minutes.
- Cut the brioche bread into slices.
- In another pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Toast the slices of brioche bread until it turns brown from both the sides.
- Dip the toast in the custard and add it on a plate.
- Add brown sugar and glaze it using a blow torch.
- Garnish with blueberries, icing sugar and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.