The classic French toast is a perfect breakfast dish. With this recipe, make the French toast without eggs. Start your day with the fluffy and healthy French toast, drizzled with honey and powdered sugar.Read More
- 1/2 fresh cream
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- For garnish
- honey as required
- castor sugar as required
- Take a bowl. Pour some fresh cream, corn flour and plain flour mix them well.
- Pour milk to the mixture.
- Take two slices of bread and cut them diagonally to get triangle-shaped slices.
- Heat the saucepan and add butter let it melt.
- Take the triangle-shaped slices of bread and dip them in the batter.
- Put them in the saucepan and cook them till it turns golden brown.
- Place them on the plate and sprinkle some castor sugar, and drizzle some honey.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.