French madeleines By Tripti Bhargava Pandey
This cookie size spongy cakes are so delicious that can't controll over one. It's a never fail bake recrpie for madeleines with no crack top.Read More
- butter 50gms(room temperature)
- Milkmaid 200gms
- Maida 1cup (cup =250ml)
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Aeronated water 1/2 cup
- Dark chocolate 100gms
- Vanilla ess 1/2 tsp
- Orange zust of 1/2 orange
- Baking soda 1/8 tsp
- First sieve all dry ingredients maida, baking soda and baking powder together 2 times .
- In a big bowl start whisking milkmaid and butter with hand whisker till it becomes smoth and fluffy.
- Add ess and zust of orange, give a good mix.
- Now add dry ingredient in three parts with aeronated water alternately.
- Pour batter in madeleine mould and bake for 25 to 30 min at 160° in a preheated oven.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler, dip one side of your madeleine in it and serve.
- Tip : grate orange zust direct in batter.