Floating Island By Ankur Bhatnagar
its very simple to cook and serve, combines a lot of flavors and texture and a very eye catching light sweet dessert.Read More
- 1/2 NApple (Peeled and deseeded),
- 500 mCanned Orange Juice
- one Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 5 Almonds Chopped and Roasted
- Mint Leaf to Decorate
- In a Sauce Pan boil 500 MOrange Juice on medium hea.
- When Juice get a good boil simmer the flame and poach apple in the juice for 3-4 minutes.
- Till the time heat an another small size pan and put 2 Tbsp sugar in it.
- stir the sugar continuously till it get melt properly without any lumps.
- Sugar will get a very good golden brown, add Roasted Chopped Almonds in it.
- Remove this Sugar mixture on a marble top and leave it to get cool.
- Crush it in Tiny piece.
- Remove apple from Orange Juice and get it cool till room Temp.
- Add 1 Tbsp Sugar in orange juice and boil it on high heat till it reduce to half and get thickened.
- Juice should be in a pouring like consistencRemove it from Heat.
- When sauce and Apple get cool at room Temstart assembling the dish.
- take a flat platter or soup plate, Place apple in the center, scooped area should be facing upsid.
- pour Sauce on apple and by the side.
- Place caramelized Almonds on the serving plat.
- Put a hard scoop of Vanilla Vanilla Ice Cream on the top of Apple,.
- Decorate Vanilla Ice Cream scoop with, Sugar Stick or Caramelized Almonds and Mint Lea.