Soft and fluffy, these flip flaps while being healthy, do not compromise on taste.Read More
- ½ cup water caltrop flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup Curd
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp oil
- grated coconut
- coriander leaves
- Red and yellow bell pepper
- carrot sliced
- green chutney
- For the batter combine caltrop flour, rice flour, and water in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and salt. Mix the batter well.
- In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds, ginger paste, turmeric powder, and asafoetida.
- Saute the tempering. Add this tempering to the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in another pan and using a ladle, pour the batter and spread to a round flap.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- In the serving plate, put the flaps one after the other and serve with green chutney.
- Garnish with grated coconut chopped coriander leaves, red and yellow bell peppers, and carrot slices.
Explore our Popular Stories.