Flaxseed pinnis / ladoos By Swati Pandey
Flaxseed pinnis / ladoos
Flaxseed pinnis are rich in omega 3 and good for fitness freaksRead More
- 3 table spoon ghee, 1 cup of flaxseed, 1.5 cups of wheat flour, 60 gm jaggery, 1spoon dry fruit powder (option)
- Take a khadai and add 1 cup flaxseed and dry roast it till it starts making chattering sound .
- After this add the rosted flaxseed into the mixture jar and grind it to powder form.
- Now take a khadai and add some ghee to it after that add the wheat flour and flaxseed powder to it.
- Bake the mixture till it becomes brownish .
- Meanwhile take the pan and add jaggery with little water so that the jaggery can easily dissolve into it, boil till the Jaggery completely mix to it and form a mixture.
- After your flaxseed mixture becomes brown add the jaggery mixture to it and stir it well till the mixture get completely combined bake for 2 to 3 min and turn off the flame.
- Now transfer the mixture into the plate and let it cool for 1 min after that apply some ghee in your hand start making laddoos .
- Your laddoos are ready garnish it with some pistachios.