Flat Bread By Shipra Khanna
Why not give that plain bread a classic makeover and bake it along with some Cheese? This Cheesy Bread can be your perfect companion during teatime and can uplift your mood in no time. Add some fried basal leaves and pleasure your taste buds for an ultimate experience.Read More
- 250 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 -5 tbsp olive oil
- 7 - 8 basil leaves
- rocket leaves
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking powder and mix it. Add butter, water and prepare a dough. Add the dough in a bowl. Cover it with cling film and leave it to rest in the fridge.
- Dust the flour over the kitchen top. Divide the dough into parts and shape it using hands. Brush oil over it and transfer it into the baking tray. Prick the dough using a fork and leave it to prove for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese, garlic cloves, chilli flakes, olive oil and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, basil leaves and let it roast. Add the basil leaves in a bowl.
- Garnish with fried basil leaves, extra virgin olive oil, chilli flakes, rocket leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.