Fish Roll By sahil
Treat your taste buds with this Sri Lankan finger food that's gonna change the game of the evening snacks.Read More
- Tuna Fillet 150 gm
- Potatoes 300 gm
- Cumin seed 1/2 TSP
- Ginger garlic paste 1 TSP
- Onion Chopped 2
- green chilly chopped 2
- red chilly powder 1 TSP
- black pepper powder 1/2 TSP
- Oil 3 TSP
- Plain Flour 150 gm
- Turmeric powder 1/4 TSP
- Salt 1/2 TSP
- Bread Crumbs
- Egg 2
- Boil the potatoes with 1 teaspoon of salt in a saucepan for 10 min or cook until tende.
- peel off skin and set aside .
- heat oil in a wok and add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 mi.
- add green chilies and onion and cook until onion caramelizes .
- Add tuna/fish , red chili powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, salt and curry leaves and stir until well mixe.
- add boiled potatoes and mash until smoot.
- check the seasoning and set asid.
- For the pancake now, in a blender, add the flour turmeric, salt oil and water and start blending until its smooth and lump freif it looks too thick then add some more water and set asid.
- Now heat a non stick pan and keep it on high heaAdd spoon of ladleful of batter into the pan and swirl to the basOnce the pancake is loose enough and cooked, set it asidIt should be enough to be fold and avoid tearin.
- Now start filling the mixture in the pancake made, roll it and dip it in the coating of flour and second coating into the breadcrumbs and direct into the oil on a medium flam.
- The rolls are ready, serve with a hot cup of tea and chilly garlic sauc.