Filter Coffee Pudding By Ranveer Brar
Filter Coffee Pudding
Feeling dull and down? Well, how about some pudding made by combining chocolate and filter coffee. This rich, smooth and creamy mousse is too tempting and can brighten up a dull moment any time of the day.Read More
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- ¼ cup refined flour
- 1 cup curd
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup filter coffee
- 3 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- coffee powder
- coffee beans
- Procedure to make Filter Coffee Pudding: Add melted chocolate in a bowl.
- Add refined flour and mix it well.
- Add curd and mix it. Add sugar, baking soda, baking powder, filter coffee and mix it well.
- Add the batter in a small glass and let it steam for 12 - 15 minutes in a steamer.
- Heat the pan on a gas stove, add fresh cream, white chocolate and let it melt.
- Add instant coffee and mix it well and switch off the gas stove.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it again.
- Take the puddings out of the steamer.
- Add ganache on the pudding.
- For plating place the pudding glass on a tray.
- Sprinkle coffee powder, coffee beans to garnish and Filter Coffee Pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.