This savoury vegetable tart makes for the perfect healthy snack!Read More
- 3 Onions
- 4 to 5 Fresh Figs
- All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Olivr Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard Paste
- 1 cup Soaked Quinoa and Bread crumbs
- Pecan nuts
- 1 tbsp Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1 block cemembert Chees
- 1 tsp Dehydrated Dill powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Chop Onions, in a pan caramelize onion, cut fresh figs.
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, chilled water, butter and mix and knead dough.
- When the temprature at 65'C, add to fig pan, sprinkle all purpose flour.
- Roll the dough, spray olive oil on a tart mould, dust all purpose flour.
- Place dough sheet, brush dijon mustard paste, spread soaked quinoa and bread crumbs, caramelize onion and fig, pecan nuts, sherry wine vinegar, cemembert chees, parmesan cheese, sea salt and spray olive oil.
- Bake at 150'C for 8-10 minutes and 100'C for 1 minute.
- In a bowl, add sea salt, dehydrated dill powder, lemon juice and mix well. Garnish with dip, pecan nut, olive oil and fig wedges.
Explore our Popular Stories.