Fiery Chicken and Cheese By LF Team
Fiery Chicken and Cheese
A delicious chicken starter is a perfect way to start your house party. This Fiery Chicken and Cheese recipe made using boneless chicken strips, bell peppers, cheese and spices is fiery and spicy.Read More
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 tsp red chilli paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 bowl boneless chicken
- 3 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese pieces
- In a mixing bowl, add bell peppers, red chilli paste, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper, honey, minced garlic, minced ginger, and boneless chicken.
- Mix them well.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add the chicken mixture and again pour 1 tbsp oil over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Make sure you stir the chicken mixture well.
- Top it off with the pieces of mozzarella cheese and cook it for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your chicken dish.
Explore our Popular Stories.