Falahaari Kuttu Lollipop's By Arpit Verma
Falahaari Kuttu Lollipop's
KuttuAtta is also known as #BuckwheatFlour. It is one of the healthiest flour as it is high in #Protein, #Iron, #Fiber, #Magnesium. It is also very helpful in controlling #BloodSugarLevels. The speciality about this recipe is that the viewers can enjoy during fast.Read More
- Boiled Potatoes - 7 to 8 (Medium Siz
- Green Chilli - 4 (Finally Chopped)
- Sendha Namak - 1 tsp or As per taste
- Ginger - 1/2 inch (Finally Chopped)
- Sesame Seeds - 2 tbsp
- DesiGhee/Oil - For frying
- Kuttu Atta - 2 tbsp
- First of all, take up a bowl, add boiled potatoes & mashed them completely with the help of masher.
- After this, add chopped green chillis, chopped ginger, kuttu atta, sendha namak (rock sal& mix well to form a doe.
- Take small portions out of it, make a boll & roll them out in sesame seed.
- Repeat step 3 for making rest of the ball.
- After this, take up a pan or wok, add desi ghee/oil & let it heat on a low to medium flam.
- Add kuttu balls or lollipops 🍭🍭 into the oil & let them fry on a low to medium flame until it turns golden brown in colou.
- Your #FalahaariKuttuLollipops are read.
- For plating take up a glass, fill it 3/4 with kuttu flour, add toothpicks to your kuttu balls & set them in the corners of the glass by inserting toothpicks inside the Kuttu flou.
- You can keep some balls without toothpicks as i have plated in the pictur.
- Serve them with your favourite chutney i.dhaniya chutney, mint chutney or peanut chutney whichever you lik.
- Eat & Enjoy.