This recipe is your go-to dish for trying something new during this lockdown. Its easy, saucy and cheesy. Special thing about this is the different type of bread used here, called as Baguettes . It's a Two in One bread with garlic bread on one side and stuffed veges on other.Read More
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 Medium Capsicums, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 Garlic cloves , chopped
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tsp Maida ( refined flour)
- 2-3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Chipotle sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Pasta sauce
- Chilli flakes
- Mixed herbs
- Salt (as per taste)
- Pepper (as per taste)
- 3 Baguette Breads
- Coriander ( optional)
- In a bowl, take 2 Tbsp of Butter and melt it.
- Add lots of chopped garlic, salt in butter with coriander. Garlic butter is ready.
- In a pan, add tsp butter. Add maida and roast for sometime. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add milk after 2 mins and stir it continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Add half a cup of Cheese to the sauce. Stir until cheese is melted. Cheese sauce is ready.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add rest of garlic, capsicums, tomatoes, onions.
- Stir fry until properly cooked.
- Add Chipotle sauce, pizza pasta sauce and cheese sauce made.
- Add salt ,chilli flakes, pepper and mixed herbs as per taste. Mix all the ingredients well. Keep the pan aside for cooling.
- Take the baguette breads. Make a small cut on them diagonally . So that the filling can be stuffed.( Do not completely cut the bread into pieces).
- Now on one half of the bread ,use the garlic butter and apply it between the bread pieces. Apply it generously.
- Stuff some cheese in between for pull apart cheesy garlic bread.
- On other half of the bread, stuff the bread with vegetables and cheese.
- After stuffing all the breads, brush some butter on top and some cheese(optional).
- Put the stuffed breads in an oven tray and toast it at 180 deg until the cheese melts. You can also toast in a pan.
- Serve with chilli oil or tomato salsa.
- Exotic baguettes is ready.