Eton Mess By Rishim Sachdeva
Eton mess is a traditional English dessert that is made with strawberries, meringue, and whipped cream. Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares the authentic recipe for this yummy dessert.Read More
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp blueberry compote
- red currants
- Take a bowl, egg whites, sugar and blend till it peaks.
- Pour the meringue into a baking tray and spread it across into a thin sheet.
- Place the tray into a preheated oven at 120 degrees and switched off for 6 hours.
- Now, take whipped cream and place it on a serving dish. Top it with berry compote and some Blueberries and red currants.
- Break the meringue unevenly and place it on the sides and your Eton Mess is ready .
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.