Elo Jhelo Nimki By Ranveer Brar
Elo Jhelo Nimki
Elo Jhelo Nimki is a popular Bengali savoury snack. Made with maida and laced with kalonji, it is deep-fried in oil. This sweet-salty, crispy and crunchy snack will leave you wanting for more.Read More
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp ghee
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp onion seeds
- water as required
- 500 ml oil
- 2 tbsp sweetened curd
- ½ tsp sev
- ½ tsp green chutney
- 1 green chilli
- fried red chili powder
- chat masala
- anar dane (pomegranate seeds)
- coriander leaves
- Combine all-purpose flour, ghee, salt, onion seeds to make a dough.
- Then roll the dough to make medium size rotis.
- Cut this roti into thin strips without cutting the edges.
- Now roll the strips together and fry it in oil.
- Serve this with sweetened curd, green chutney, chat masala, fried green chilli, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.