Elements of Earth By Gautam Mehrishi
Elements of Earth
As an ode to the peanut, in this recipe, Chef Gautam Mehrishi shows you how to make a soup, Elements of Earth, using raw peanut. This soup is infused with varied vegetables which are healthy.Read More
- ½ cup peanuts
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp crushed black pepper
- ½ tsp grated nugmet
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 5 broccoli florets
- 1 red carrot
- ¼ pumpkin
- ¼ green bell pepper
- water as required
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp white butter
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp fresh cream
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- In a heated pan add peanuts and let it roast.
- In a bowl add curry powder, crushed black pepper and grated nutmeg.
- Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger.
- Chop broccoli florets, slit carrots, extract the seeds of pumpkin and cut it into thin slices, chop the green bell pepper.
- Crush roasted peanuts and add them back again in the pan.
- To the pan add masala mixed with water.
- Add water, paprika powder, black pepper powder and stir it.
- Add chopped carrots and let it boil.
- Add white wine, chopped green bell pepper, white butter and let it cook for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, broccoli florets and let it cook.
- In a bowl add fresh cream, crushed black pepper, nutmeg powder, salt, curry powder and mix it well.
- For garnish add white sauce.
- Elements of earth is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.