Eggs Kejriwal By Ranveer Brar
This is an amazing egg toast recipe loaded with lots of veggies and cheese. Perfect for a brunch and even for breakfast, this egg dish has become a classic breakfast recipe in Mumbai.Read More
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp onions
- 2 tbsp green chillies
- 2 tbsp tomatoes
- 2 bun
- 2 cheese slices
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp cheese
- flavoured cream
- Procedure to make Eggs Kejriwal: In a heated pan add butter and let it melt.
- Add desiccated coconut, chopped onions and fry it until it turns golden.
- Add finely chopped green chillies, salt, chopped tomatoes and let it cook.
- Cut the buns into two.
- In a heated pan add butter, add the slice of buns and cook till it turns brown.
- In a baking tray put the bun slice, add masala on the slice, a cheese slice.
- In a heated pan add oil, break the egg and with the egg yolk make an omelette.
- Shape it in a small circle so it fits in the bun.
- Place the omelette on the bun, add grated cheese, onion rings and finely chopped green chillies.
- Bake it for 3 - 4 minutes in a preheated oven at 180' C.
- Take the bun out once the cheese is melted.
- For garnishing, place the egg Kejriwal on a plate, add the salad, flavoured sour cream with black pepper and cheesy Egg Kejriwal is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.