Eggs Benedict By Shipra Khanna
The classic American dish Eggs Benedict is made more delicious and flavourful by Chef Shipra Khanna. This all-time favourite breakfast dish served with English muffins, and Hollandaise sauce makes it just unbeatable and enticing.Read More
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 2 English muffins
- 6 - 7 chicken salami
- For hollandaise:1/2 cup butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Heat the water in a pan. Add vinegar, salt and let it boil. Break eggs in a bowl. Poach the eggs in the boiling water and add it on a plate.
- In a heated pan, add butter and let it melt. Add the melted butter in a bowl. Break eggs and add the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk it. Add the melted butter and whisk it again. Add lemon juice and mix it. Transfer the hollandaise in a pourer.
- Heat the grilling pan. Cut the English muffins into halves. Toast the muffins in the pan. Add the muffins in a plate. Toast the chicken salami on the grilling pan.
- Add the salami over the muffins, poached eggs. Pour the hollandaise over it. Garnish with cayenne pepper, parsley leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.