Eggplant Roll By Ripu Daman Handa
These delicious rolls are perfect for parties and holidays.Read More
- oil for deep frying
- For eggplant roll
- 3 to 5 tbsp oil
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100 gm cottage cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 french loaf
- black pepper powder
- For eggplant fritters
- an eggplant
- Heat a grilling pan and add a little oil. Simultaneously heat another pan with a little oil.
- On sliced eggplant sprinkle salt and black pepper powder, also drizzle a little oil over the slices. Top it with chopped garlic, sprinkle lemon juice.
- Thinly peel an eggplant and finely slice the skin.
- Fry these eggplant slices on the grill pan.
- Separately, fry the fritters made from the egg plant skin.
- Transfer to a bowl. In a bowl, add a little cottage cheese, chopped red bell peppers and chopped garlic cloves. Mix it well.
- Add pepper powder, oil and salt and mix well.
- In a serving plate place a grilled eggplant disc, and top with some cottage cheese mixture.
- Place another eggplant on this and repeat the process once.
- Garnish it with a small dot of the cottage cheese mixture, eggplant fritters, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice and roasted garlic.
- Serve it with 2 slices of buttered and toasted french loaf.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.