Eggless walnut chocochip browines with ice-cream 🍦😋 By Parul Dutta
Eggless walnut chocochip browines with ice-cream 🍦😋
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
Its a purely eggless gooey walnut chocochip browines, freshly baked & served with my home made Ice-creams, the all time best combo of sizzling hot brownies and ice-cream!!Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Coco powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 100 gms soft butter
- Quater cup of DarkChocolate
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of powder sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup choco chips
- 1 tsp vanill extract
- 1/2 cup water
- For ice-cream :1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1&1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup of icing sugar(optiona
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a bowl seive together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, Coco powder, & sugar.
- In an another bowl melt together butter and dark chocolate, u can melt it on double boiler or in a microwav.
- Now add this melted chocolate mixture to the flour mixture.
- And with this also add condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Beat them up with a hand beateMake sure that there are no lumps.
- Now at this point add water and again continue beatinCheck the consistency of the batter, it should be not soo hard & not soo dropping.
- At this point add chopped walnuts and chochips.
- Pour this batter in your baking dish by putting a butter paper or u can just grease it with melted butter.Top it with some walnut.
- Now place this prepared tin in an pre-heated oven for 25 to 30 min at a temperature of 160 °to 180°c.
- For ice-cream: 1.In a pan add milk, milk powder and condensed milk.Cook it till the mixture comes to a boiKeep it aside and let it coo.
- In a bowl whip up your heavy cream, add icing sugar and whip again.
- Now add the milk mixture in the cream mixturMix it well and add vanilla extract.
- Pour this mixture in an air tight container and freeze i.