EGGLESS VANILLA CUPCAKE, FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND ICED WITH WIPPED CREAM by RISHIKA KHOSLA By Rishika
EGGLESS VANILLA CUPCAKE, FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND ICED WITH WIPPED CREAM by RISHIKA KHOSLA
Simple, Easy, Eggless 🔥 You can never say no to a CUPCAKE 🌺. Vanilla sponge base, super easy to make filled with relishing chocolate ganache and obviously wipped cream. I have made the recipe literally a 1000 times . And everytime it brings a smile to other person 😊. #HaveFun❤ @rishu.is.cookingRead More
- 170 gm or 1&1/2 Cup , Refined flour (maida)
- 3 gm or 1 Tbsp, Baking powder
- 40 gm or 1/4 Cup, Butter (sof(Amul)
- 120 gm or 3/4 Cup, Sugar (Granulated)
- 200 ml or 1 Cup, Milk (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp , Vanilla essence
- 100 gm, Dark Chocolate ( Choppe(Morde)
- 100 gm, Cream (Amul cooking cream)
- 1 Cup, Wipped cream
- Pink and green colour (Optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 mins. Prepare the Cupcake mould with Cupcake liner.
- In a large bowl, sieve flour and baking powder. Keep this aside.
- In another large bowl cream together sugar and butter till sugar dissolves.
- Add milk bit by bit and vanilla essence. NOTE- you will feel butter is seperating, it's all fine. Don't worry. Keep going! .
- Once the milk is dissolved, add in dry ingredients. Fold the dry ingredients in 3 parts. Add small amount of dry ingredients and then mix. This will help in proper folding of ingredients.
- Pour this batter in Cupcake liners. The consistency will be medium. Not too think not too thin. NOTE- Remember to fill the liners only half.
- Bake this at 180 degree Celsius for 25-30 mins or untill a skewer inserted comes out clean. Once the time is up immediately take out the cupcake tray and take out the Cupcake from the tray. NO STANDING TIME IS GIVEN , ALSO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE CUPCAKE FROM THE MOULThis helps in stopping the baking process.
- Now the dark chocolate ganache. On a double boiler heat chopped chocolate. Once chocolate is melted add in cream and fold it. Mix well. Cool this down , refrigerate it untill use.
- Wip some wipped cream for icing. Add any colour if you need.
- Assembling- Cool down the Cupcake, then only we can ice it or else it will melt. Take a nozzle, insert in between the Cupcake, remove the middle sponge, fill it with chocolate ganache and ice it with wipped cream. Decorate it accordingly.