EGGLESS VANILLA CUPCAKE, FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND ICED WITH WIPPED CREAM by RISHIKA KHOSLA
Simple, Easy, Eggless 🔥 You can never say no to a CUPCAKE 🌺. Vanilla sponge base, super easy to make filled with relishing chocolate ganache and obviously wipped cream. I have made the recipe literally a 1000 times . And everytime it brings a smile to other person 😊. #HaveFun❤ @rishu.is.cookingRead More
- 170 gm or 1&1/2 Cup , Refined flour (maida)
- 3 gm or 1 Tbsp, Baking powder
- 40 gm or 1/4 Cup, Butter (sof(Amul)
- 120 gm or 3/4 Cup, Sugar (Granulated)
- 200 ml or 1 Cup, Milk (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp , Vanilla essence
- 100 gm, Dark Chocolate ( Choppe(Morde)
- 100 gm, Cream (Amul cooking cream)
- 1 Cup, Wipped cream
- Pink and green colour (Optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 mins. Prepare the Cupcake mould with Cupcake liner.
- In a large bowl, sieve flour and baking powder. Keep this aside.
- In another large bowl cream together sugar and butter till sugar dissolves.
- Add milk bit by bit and vanilla essence. NOTE- you will feel butter is seperating, it's all fine. Don't worry. Keep going! .
- Once the milk is dissolved, add in dry ingredients. Fold the dry ingredients in 3 parts. Add small amount of dry ingredients and then mix. This will help in proper folding of ingredients.
- Pour this batter in Cupcake liners. The consistency will be medium. Not too think not too thin. NOTE- Remember to fill the liners only half.
- Bake this at 180 degree Celsius for 25-30 mins or untill a skewer inserted comes out clean. Once the time is up immediately take out the cupcake tray and take out the Cupcake from the tray. NO STANDING TIME IS GIVEN , ALSO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE CUPCAKE FROM THE MOULThis helps in stopping the baking process.
- Now the dark chocolate ganache. On a double boiler heat chopped chocolate. Once chocolate is melted add in cream and fold it. Mix well. Cool this down , refrigerate it untill use.
- Wip some wipped cream for icing. Add any colour if you need.
- Assembling- Cool down the Cupcake, then only we can ice it or else it will melt. Take a nozzle, insert in between the Cupcake, remove the middle sponge, fill it with chocolate ganache and ice it with wipped cream. Decorate it accordingly.