Eggless triple decker fudgy chocolate cookies By Eesha Sabharwal
Eggless triple decker fudgy chocolate cookies
The eggless triple decker is all about perfection and chocolate in every bite.........Read More
- 100 grams softened salted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1/4cup condensed milk
- 150 grams dark choc 60 grams melted , 40 grams mixed with 2 tbsp hot water , 50 grams coarsely chopped chocolate
- 2 tbsp cold milk
- 1+3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- For the choco chunk mixture , cream 50 grams of softened butter with both the type of sugars for 5 mins .
- Add the vanilla and cold milk and beat again .
- Sift 1 cup of flour along with 1/4tsp each of baking powder and baking soda and salt.
- Add the coarsely chopped choclaate and make a soft cookie dough .
- Cover the dough with a cling wrap and let it rest on freezer for 25 mins.
- For the chocolate balls , add 40 grams dark chocolate mixed with 2 tbsp hot water and stir well . Refrigerate until slightly solid .
- For brownie cookie , melt 50 grams butter and 60 frans chocolate over double boiler .
- Add condensed milk and vanilla and mix well .
- Add 3/4 cup of flour , 1/4 tsp each of baking powder , baking soda and salt .
- Add walnuts if u like them or skip completel.
- Chill the dough for 20 mins .
- Take out both the dough's and chocolate ganache out of fridge .
- Take a portion of brownie cookie dough and make a hump . Stuff it with a ball of chocolate chunk cookie dough which is slightly smaller in size .Now stuff the chocolate chunk cookie dough with a ganache ball and cover it with chocolate chunk cookie dough , covered with brownie cookie dough .
- Repeat until all cookies made . Preheat the oven at 160℃/320 F for 10 mins .
- Refrigerate the cookies for 5 mins before u bake them .
- Now bake the prepared cookies for 25-30 mins or until the outside is firm and inside is still fudgy .
- Let the cookies coll at room temperature for 15 mins .
- Serve with a glass of cold milk or some vanilla ice cream and enjoy .