eggless oreo chocolate cake By mahi singh
eggless oreo chocolate cake
very yummy to eatRead More
- 2 packets oreo biscuit (chocolate)
- half cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- a grinder
- one steel utensil
- one pan
- oil for greasing
- 200 gm whipping cream
- 200 gm chocolate
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- take the cream off from the biscuits.
- in a grinder , take biscuits (without crea, baking powder , milk and sugar.
- grind them perfectly for 3 minutes.
- take the steel utensil.
- grease it with oil.
- pour the batter in it.
- and then keep it on the preheated pan.
- cook the cake for 20 minutes.
- for cream take 200 gm chocolate.
- melt the chocolate.
- add whipping cream and add it into the melted chocolate.
- check the cake with toothpick.
- if it is cooked take it out.
- whip the cream on the cake .
- add some oreo biscuits on the top.
- your cake is ready 🎂🎂🎂🎂.