Eggless marble cake
It is very special for me as after so many attempts of adding and substituting ingredients I came to this recipe which came out to be perfect for me.Read More
- 300 gm refined flour
- 300 gm powdered sugar
- 100 gm vegetable oil
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- Pinch of red food colour
- 150 gm semolina(sooj
- 150 gm water
- 150 gm milk
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Sieve all the dry ingredients(refined flour, powdered sugar, semolina, baking powdeexcept the food colour 2 to 3 times in a bowl and mix well.
- Now mix all the wet ingredients(oil, water, vanilla essence, milin a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredient mixture together and beat it properly.
- Divide the batter in two bowls. Add food colour to one part of the batter.
- Now grease the cake tin and slowly pour the red and white batter one after the other in a concentric circle manner.
- Use a toothpick or knife for making the design.
- Pre heat the oven at 190 degrees.
- Bake the cake at 190 degrees for 30 minutes or till the knife comes out clean when you check it.
- Cool it a little and then de mould it.
- Your marble cake is ready to be served.