EGGLESS COFFEE WALNUT CAKE By Prashant Kanwat
EGGLESS COFFEE WALNUT CAKE
Made with Whole Wheat Flour and sweetened with JaggeryRead More
- 2/3 cup Curd
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Jaggery Powder
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Coffee mixed with 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 100 gms Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- For Cake: In a bowl, mix 2/3 cup Curd with 1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
- Now in a separate bowl mix 1/2 cup Jaggery Powder,1/4 cup Oil,1/4 cup Milk, 2 tbsp Coffee mixed with 2 tbsp water, 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Essence.
- Now add 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour, 1 tsp Baking Powder, 1/4 Cup Walnuts.
- For Buttercream Frosting: In a bowl, Take 100 gms Butter at room temperature, add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and add 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence. Whisk them all together for 10-15 mins until you get the desired consistency.
- Baking In cooker: Bake for 25-30 mins In Microwave: Bake at 180°C for 20-25 mins.
- Decorate the cake as you like.