Eggless Cheese Omelette By Nida Rehman
Eggless Cheese Omelette
It is an omelette without eggs!Read More
- Gram Flour/Besan- 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour/Maida- 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder-3/4 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Onion- 1 medium,chopped
- Green chillies-1 tbsp,chopped
- Red chili flakes-1 tsp
- Bread slices- 8slices
- Cheese slices- 8 slices Or mozzarella cheese-2 tbsp, grated
- Coriander leaves- 3tbsp
- Water- to make a thin batter
- Butter- 5 to 6 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour, all purpose flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add chopped onion,green chillies and some red chilli flakes.
- Now add appro2cups of water gradually to make a thin batteIt should be in a runny/flowy consistency.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium flame, add 1 tbsp butteWhen butter melts pour 1 laddle of prepared batter.
- Spread the batter by shaking the pan slightlDo not spread with spoon.
- Immediately place 1 or 2 cheese slices and top it with 1 or 2 slices of brea(Slices of bread are equally used with slices of cheese).
- Now pour some batter on bread (just to cover it slightland flip the omelette.
- Cook on the flipped side for 1 more minute.Take out on serving plate and garnish with green coriander and here it is ready to serve piping hot.