Eggless Caramel Custard By LF Team
Eggless Caramel Custard
Here is a recipe of eggless caramel custard for the oneswho don't like eggs in their custard. This custard tastes divine and makes a perfect dessert for a Sunday.Read More
- For the china grass liquid
- 1 cup water
- china grass
- to caramelize 1/4 cup sugar
- for the custard mixture 2 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tsp custard powder
- for the custard 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- custard mixture
- china grass liquid
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- For the china grass liquid: Boil water in a saucepan and add china grass. Boil until the china grass turns into liquid.
- To caramelize: Melt sugar in a pan and add water. Keep stirring until the sugar caramelizes.
- Coat the muffin mould with the prepared caramel.
- For the custard: In a mixing bowl, add milk and custard powder. Mix them well.
- Boil milk in a non-stick cooking pot. Add sugar and the custard mixture. Boil until the milk thickens.
- Add the china grass liquid and vanilla essence. Mix it well and pour it in the mould.
- Refrigerate until it sets.
Explore our Popular Stories.