Eggless brownie By Amit Panwar
Essay to prepare in home with limited Ingredients, Low cost and good in taste.Read More
- 200 grams dark chocolate, 70% cocoa
- ¾ cup (140 gbutter
- 1 cup ( 245 gsugar
- ¼ cup (60 mcurd / yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup (215 gmaida / plain flour
- ¾ cup (60 gcocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1¼ tsp salt
- 1¼ cup milk
- Collect the all Ingredients.
- firstly, roughly chop 200 grams dark chocolate. i have used 75% cocoa dark baking chocolate.
- pour the melted butter over chocolate.
- stir continuously until the chocolate melts completely.
- now add in 1 cup sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves.
- also, add ¼ cup curd and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- stir well until the mixture turns smooth and silky.
- place the sieve and add in 1½ cup maida, ¾ cup cocoa powder, ½ tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda and ¼ tsp salt.
- mix well using cut and fold method.
- now add ¼ cup milk and mix until the batter is a smooth thick consistency. do not over mix as the cake turns rubbery and chewy.
- transfer the cake batter into the square cake mould.
- bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degrees fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- finally, enjoy eggless brownie cake cutting into the shape of your choice.