Eggless Black Forest Cake By Chitra Aheer
Eggless Black Forest Cake
This cake is made up of coca-cola Soft drink which gives the cake a different and a fresh flavor and it also makes the cake spongy.Read More
- Condensed Milk : 1 tin
- Unsalted Butter : 125gm
- Coffee : 40gm
- Maida : 225gm
- Cocoa powder : 4 tbsp
- Coca-cola soft drink : 200ml
- Baking Powder : 1 tsp
- Soda bicarbonate : 1tsp
- Tinned Cherries : 1 small tin
- heavy cream : 250gm
- Icing sugar : tbsp
- Lightly grease and flour a baking tin. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Melt the butter in a pan Cool and add Milkmaid.
- Sift together the maida, baking powder , soda and cocoa.
- Mix the maida with the milkmaid - butter mixture alternating with coca-cola till the maida and cola are over.
- Immediately pour into the prepared tin and bake for 50-60 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Cool and slit horizontally into two.
- Drain and de-stone cherries. Soak both halves with cherry syrup.
- Whip the heavy cream and icing sugar till light and fluffy. Sandwich the two layers or cake with whipped cream and chopped cherries.
- Sprinkle generously with grated chocolate.
- Chill and serve.